October 04, 2011

New ...New

2nd day in 2011, rainy day, so many things are changed.....my job, my frens, my experiences.....
Time was so fast, year ended again, I'm getting old... hiks.., hmmmm..so many things happen in my life, sweet, sad, and bad things,and I got many lessons from there......One year ago, out from "comfort zone",that was priceless moment and started my turning point......Even that was more challenge that I've to face, but that was a lesson..that was challenging me more....and made me more alive...I had a lot of experiences...I met new people, and had a great time with them....

Sometime what things that I hope happen, its not happen, but thats called life....I just tried to continue and fight and fight again for my dreams...
Its time to rearrange what Im going to do for this year, hope this year the lucky thing can follow me, when I think I'm desperate....Hope my plans and my projects will success this year...

I just saw movie " Letters to Juliet", that was a great movie, and romantic movie, thats old woman can find her first love in Verona, Italy after 50 years, and destiny make them meet again until their married....Hmmm so romantic movie, Indeed every woman like romantic movie...But I don't want to get married after 50 years later with my first love...hehehhe...
Last word..... Lets rock this year....New spirit, New hope and New Challenges :)

0 comments: