February 08, 2012

Married with ur ex? really?

I heard so many times that my friends married with their ex, ow really? that was coming to my mind, are u insane? maybe they have a reason why, but make the same mistakes again? oh no, I can't imagine that....


For me, its like u eat food that u don't like, really really don't...., I'm happy with my life now, and for sure good for me for not to be with my ex for rest of my life....thanks God...



But, nowadays my bestfriend will marry her ex, ow really? I just can't stop thinking why she decides that...I have told her to figure out one more time and make sure that desicion is final. I care bout my bestfriend, but, I can't push her rite? she has decision to make, and she knows about the consequences, I just hope that she really happy with her decision. I'll support her even though I'm disagree..... Who I am to push her rite?



So many my friends affraid being single and alone, they push theirself to find husband, and they just find a man and then marry....just like that, seems like very simple to find a good husband....


And so many times too, people asked me when I'm married, thats really bothering question, and I'm really dislike that question, not because I'm not married yet, but its because why u people wants to know about my life?? so annoying...


I don't know how thats feel being married, maybe I have to ask my friend who already married....Yeah sometimes come to my mind, but not bothering me to married soon like desperate woman who really want married....


Married is about commitment and really need a lot of thinking for sure, coz u spend the rest of your life with ur husband/wife...really have to accept who they are, and what they are....

0 comments: