February 21, 2012

Education

Lot of my friends asked me, why u should get ur master degree and your Accounting Profession education, what for? That always be my dream that I have master degree and graduated from Accounting Profession as Accountant officially, even in real job I'm accountant....but really happy to finish it and reach one of my dream....




Then my friends asked me again, when u work at company maybe it will be work to ur position, but now u just running ur online shop, u don't have to have a master degree to run it rite?.... I just laugh, yeah maybe, but in my mind, they just see from the outside, but for me, my education really make me as a detail person, accountable, perfectionist....From theory I learn about strategy, about how to work smart way....HOw to measure ur company performance..., For 5 years I've been working for someone else's company, even I work so hard, my carrier just in a same step...But different way when I have shop, I can manage my time, manage my sale skill, my marketing, my financial....and having a lot of experience, and also enjoy my hardwork as result have a extra money...




I still remembered when I was in college, my ex really againts me to continue my study, he said that I can't manage my time for him when I busy to study, but I still continue study without his permission....Really lucky that day I follow my dream, not follow him, I still have a master degree, but not with him....so I don't have to regret rite? 



Now, I'm still an accountant, accountant from my own bussiness, and learn how to be a real owner, this is just start step, I have a big dream to reach it. How 'bout you? do u agree education is important for ur life?

0 comments: