February 23, 2012

Make up test

I've been really busy lately with my daily activities, from packing package, manage money for paying supplier, manage account receivable, went to the bank, etc..


But meanwhile, I went to my friend's photography studio for getting financial report, coz I'm the accounting who don't really there maybe just once a week, coz I can do my work at my place, don't have to go office everyday.....


Make up artist who make up customer resigned from her work, so my friend looking for another make up artist, and I always be a victim who will try her make up...because my friend said that to make up me is really hard work and tough dough coz my eyes is difficult hahaaha....


Yeah I admit, for make up artist who make up me is really hard dough...For me especially I really prefer make up by myself, learn tutorial from you tube....But as my promise, I go to studio, I let my self to made up by a new make up artist.....






After then, I photographed by a new photographer for practise, really complete then....this is my picture...Hmmmm I edited by my self using adobe photoshop..hehehhe.....I chose this picture coz I like the my messy hair...I never really done this before, coz I really like a natural hair and smoothy hair....I looked chubby here, really don't have idea....It's been a long time I never took a picture then....
I will share another photos then, when my friend have done edited it.....Have a nice day :)

0 comments: