January 28, 2012

Traditional Market

Today, I went to traditional market near Ambarukmo Plaza, Its a long time I really want to go there, but there is always little obstacle to go there... But today after long time I went there alone.


This the first time I went to traditional market, I never thought that traditional market is really exist. It situation not too crowded as I thought, coz maybe it was 08.00 AM. That was really fun to go there coz the prices are cheaper than supermarket. I bought vegetables and that was really cheap and I got a lot, so fun went shopping there, and I thought traditional market not really dirty, yeah I thought that was enough. Cant compare to the supermarket that have air conditioner and huge place, and tidy section by section. When I went traditional market, it was mess up, coz section by section was really random, made me confused where I have to go to buy vegetables. 


When I learned about micro economic, I really think that traditional market will disapear because of supermarket or hypermarket, coz a lot of people said that supermarket is cheap, and people like to shop at supermarket becoz really comfortable, clean, cold, and cheap. That was my perception before I went there. But that's not true about the price, coz in traditional market is cheaper than supermarket, really cheap....And lot of stuff sold there.


For another situation, I more like shop at traditional market than supermarket...Maybe for daily needs for example shampoo, soap, toothpaste etc, I like shop at supermarket, but for foods for example vegetables, traditional foods like cake, household equipment I like shop at traditional market.


For my next plan, I want learning cooking, and for the supplies I can buy at traditional market. When my cooking is failed, I'm not really spend more money coz I shop at traditional market....HOw bout ur opinion guys? have u ever gone to traditional market?



0 comments: