February 19, 2012

Random

It's been a while I never blogged, I miss writing....sometime there is a lot of idea , but at the moment I can't do..coz so many things to think lately.....Actually I'am a thinker, even that is small thing, that really bothering me to solve it and make it right...when the small thing not yet finished, I can't sleep at the night, stil thinking and thinking all over again in my mind.


That was really bothering me, nothing I can do to stop thinking the small things, like what I'm gonna do tomorrow, how about my shop, 'bout my life, 'bout money, etc...


On Vals day, I didn't write, coz I'm not a vals fans, Pinky everywhere, yuck, don't like it. Its weird I think, when woman don't like vals day. Not because I'm weirdo, but I think that show ur affection and love not just in vals day, but everyday with someone u loved....







0 comments: