March 03, 2012

Hello March

Hello march, time going so fastly....just thought still in January...but the fact is March...hmmmm for 2 months I've been busy with my online shop, its been  1 and half year ago I've been starting this shop....looked like my shop begin to grow bigger...Amin....hopefully...


This week, I've been thinking about new website for my shop, I called my friend who can design a webstore and I looking for a nice name for my shop, any idea guys? still looking for the right name for my shop....slowly but sure...


On this March so many cute collection in my shop, as an owner I feel like I want take it all clothes for my own...hmmmmm, hopefully my lovely customer really like March collection....Almost my friends are my customer, they trust me for their fashion...really good honour for me....


Actually I love to help my customer to pick their style, and make them comfortable with their own body, coz few people feel not comfortable with their body, they always complain about their stomach, arm, feet, etc....Just confidence with ur self, that make u beautuful always....


At the other time, when I realize that I don't have a perfect body, I just stand up at the mirror and say that I'm pretty, and that make me comfortable with my body and confidence....U know, all women are beautiful....not just outside but also inside.... I prefer like beautiful inside, coz beautiful outside can be fake....U can get the plastic surgery like korean artist make u really beautifull outside, but to have a beautiful inside u can't do with plastic surgery rite?


I have an solution too for beautiful outside, not just with plastic surgery, but with perfect make up u can be beautiful....I learn make up from You Tube tutorial, apperance is important, because everybody in the world look at u at the first from ur appearance....even though there is aphorism "don't judge the book by the cover".  

0 comments: