December 08, 2011

U are the only exception

I've heard paramore's song again and again, coz  I loved they music, feel deep and just remind me about my loneliness. Sometime I feel so lonely, even though I have friends to share with, but I'm still lonely....deep in my heart. 



First time I heard this song from Gossip Girl, drama series that I followed and I addicted..... , this song tell about loneliness and girl found who the only exception from her thought that love is never exist. In the fact in my mind, love is actually exist, maybe sometime I feel lonely, but there someone who really care about me, about what I'm doing, about what I'm eating everyday, about how my feeling today.....I just don't notice that he always beside me, in good or worst....


I'm on my way to believe....that love is really exist....

Its really sweet though when someone would do anything to make u happy, whatever it is, seems like live in fairy tale...But reality, we don't live like fairy tale, like Cinderella who met his prince and happily ever after....Life is weird though, for some people , they have to sacrifice themself for love, but for others they just found their true love....weird isn't it?


I was falling in love with someone, I did believe him, but his not my destiny, however I tried to save our relationship, It never worked.....Coz we didn't deserve each other.....So what true love is?


Is that difficult to find a true love?






0 comments: