December 10, 2011

Sweet December

Hello, Its December again.....time fly so fast, just remembered last year, and now It's December again....feel old....It's time to think about my goals, my resolution for next year....



This year is blessing for me, even though so many things happened, but I still thankful to God for His Blessing. This year I have reached some of my dreams... I have graduated from Accountant education, and now I'm an Accountant officially :) , I can use my registration ID for professional bussiness...



This year, for the first time I went China, so many experience and lot of joy when I was there....I always feel afraid go abroad, but finally I made it...and I addicted, So many places I want to go.... Paris, Japan and Maldives. Dunno when I cud go there, but I'm really sure that I can go there sumday, when I have a lot of money...



This year, I Quit my job, and  it was tough and need a lot sacrifice between job and education, but the positive thing is I can find my self after that...



For the next resolution, I've made a list to do and to reach...I will reach it....I believe....No matter the other people said...

0 comments: