March 07, 2012

Sad Wednesday

I'm very sad tonight, really really sad.....My mom called and said something that hurting me much....I care about my mother, but I really don't understand why she never proud of me....coz now I'm not yet successful enough for her....And she always compare me with my childhood friend who can make much money became a goverment employee. I really hate compared with someone else, really really hate, even she is my mother.....She knew that I really hate being compared with someone else, but she do that over and over again....really make me down and really sad..


Tonight I can't control my emotion, and I mad at her....She also mad at me...I just hung up her phone, and I really need time alone to figure out what happened...It is about time, of course I want to be successful person, I make effort every single day, and grab opportunities around me.....This time I'm not successful enough I admit it, but I know that someday I'll be successful, it just about time....I really believe I will. But what make me really sad that person who I love much doesn't believe what I'm doing right now, and not support me or encourage me....Really sad.....


From now, I will make a huge effort more and more again, no matter what I must be successful, If that make my mother proud of me.

2 comments:

Ke said...

aw i stumbled upon your blog and this post was so heartbreaking! i hope things are better. *hugs*

ke
blissfullyke.blogspot.com

Andros said...

Just read your writing.. I know how you feel, even though I have never been in that situation.. =)
Keep struggling and never give up!!