March 28, 2012

Escape

It's been a while I never touched this blog, I've been busy all day all the time, time to re-organize my things, my work and my life....


I felt lost lately, felt that I wanna go somewhere to escape from my fear, my problem...
I've been so busy this day, have to learn more and more about how to manage my time...I felt so exhausted, coz I can't leave my blackberry for a while, coz my shop in there, customer ask and ask about product, and  they keep message till midnight, I don't have time to watch movie again and relax again....maybe it is because of me want to work harder and harder to reach my goals....I started this bussiness from zero, from nothing... I quit from my work, move to another work, and don't have money to start this bussiness... But I really believe that with hard work I can do what I want to do. I started from sell someone else's product without any capital, just get it from that profit until I can buy blackberry and start my own bussiness.... And this bussiness also stressful though, but sometime I enjoyed that... I love to see people wear the gorgoeus dress and make them pretty....



At some point I really need relax and really wanna go somewhere to escape from all of this...An try to get my spirit back... Sometimes this bussiness up and down, this make my feeling like a rollercoaster... And then I feel jealous with someone's life, seems like they can reach whatever they want easily..... But sometime I'm just happy with my life, with people who loves me much, and really care about me, my bestfriend who always be here for me even she so far.... 


I figure it out that I need learn something new, that make me stress that I do the same routines everyday, I need something different, dont have time back to college continue again my study, I thinking about taking cooking course? or computer course or back to japanese course?, really need to do something to refresh my brain, dont want my knowledge just stuck in my head....


Or maybe I can teach accounting for free? for they who really want to learn that, coz Its difficult to find someone who really interest about accounting....So many option there... But I dont have any move, which one I really want to do to escape my routines....




 



0 comments: