April 03, 2012

Tough week

On 31st march, I called my mom, coz that day was her birthday....And I took chance to apologize to her, even I am not feeling guilty...but for the best to me and my mom, I told her I am sorry and she just act like we never really have a different argue...

So far I am happy to talk with my mom again...I feel so relieve...


This week is tough for me, I feel now that I lost a friend, I thought that she was different person, I really don't understand her anymore....My friend is getting married soon, but I dont think that her future husband is a good guy, I try to tell my friend, but that is useless, she dont trust me, and stay with her decision. Now I really dont want to interfere again or to advise her again. It's enough for me to tell her, and all of that is depend on helself. 


This week, my project with my coworker is over, and I've been really busy to finish it...almost everyday we have a meeting...But beside that, I am happy, I can practise my knowledge ....Hmmm because I am not use everyday , I am not work at company anymore...But sometime, I really can't manage my time, I've been work all day long with my computer and my blackberry...I think this time that I really should re-organize my time.....I just wanna be a success person who can make my dream come true and make my parent proud, is that simple?


Nowadays, even I seldom go to church, I've been thinking about God mostly..Maybe I've been so far away from spiritual activity, I am not fanatic and not really like talking about religion, but I just grateful for His blessing lately...


0 comments: