January 19, 2012

Tiring Day

Today is very tiring day, from early morning, start my daily activity...seems like my work never been done.....There is a lot of plan in my head, I write in my note what comes first to do....But today even I work from morning until now, my list still long long long.....



I want my day become a productive day, I just my list shorter, everyday my list more and more again, I have to think another ways how to work fast. I have tons of idea and tons of plan. That is my path to success. I know that now I am nobody, and nothing, but I will be somebody and something....so optimistic rite? Don't care what people said....Just keep moving and moving.



Lately, I wrote my blog in english, coz it is practice for me to make my english better, even I really seldom use english in daily conversation. That's not because I more like english than Bahasa Indonesia, but when I use english it's like more people can read my writing, not just Indonesian.... I'm not blogger, I just love writing, and express my self in writing. My problem or my stress become less when I can express in writing....



Maybe when u read this, u can see my worse grammar, hopefully can understand what I talked about. My resolution for this year, one of them is write my blog everyday, but it is very hard when u have tons of activity....I like being busy, and like being productive, like learn something new everyday....



Hopefully can write something useful day by day, now I'm ready to sleep. Good nite...Nitety nite...

0 comments: