January 18, 2012

LIFE

Life is about process, process being succes, process being a good person. I really don't know what's wrong with me lately, I got envy with other people's life, seems like they life is very easy and straight, compare with my life so mess up and have a lot of challenges...





Life is hard when u don't have any people to share with, maybe bestfriend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or parents....I am a quiet person, don't really talk much bout my personal stuff to anyone, just keep in my mind, just shared a little bit even to my boyfriend...I don't know how to share deeply, Its not come out, don't have words, If I really stressed , I just keep quiet until I felt asleep...




When I see other's life, I really think that their life are easy, but deep down not all of them like I thought....They have problems, obstacles, challenges. I just see the outside and can't see inside....Nowadays, I don't know what's goin' on with me, just start thinking bout my ex's life. He married last years, with his old friend... I start curious bout his new life, really don't know why its happen... Is that normal u want to know how his life, is better than u or not, and is he happy or not...I think now its not important anymore, coz he just my past, and I not supposed look back....I start think to move forward to think my life. That's not because I still have feeling for him, but I really don't want his life better than me...really selfish isn't it?




But life is about forgive I think, forgive someone is hard, coz maybe it make u hurts, and difficult to forget past....but those things make u more mature, more wise. I had bad time in the past, and really tried to forget. The process is not easy just I think..





Life is about make people u loved happy, It was really hard, to make ur parents or someone proud of u...And back to basic is lot of people describe succes to much money, how much u produce money, how much u spend money, how much time u have to waste looking for money...Do u think that money can buy everything? include happiness? Logic think that is true, in reality that money can buy ur loyality, ur respect, etc. For example when I give parking man Rp.5000, he turns to act super duper nice, and help for the sign of parking. And the other time I give him again, he already provided parking land for me....Is that prove that money can buy everything? Hmmmm, actually I really hate become that person who give more money to that parking man, It just because I want to know how he react.



Life is about care other people who really needs ur help, really?, maybe I'm the selfish person, I had friend, she always message me or phone me when she needs money, I helped her again and again, but seems like she really don't know how to manage money well, she came with all reason, her father in hospital, her daughter, her mother, her brother, etc. Omg, Why u have to like that, shamed ur self in front of ur friend....



Life is about complete ur self with happiness, that is everyone purpose life in this world I think. Or maybe there is another purpose life? I don't know, that's depend on each person...



In the last, life is about sacrifice, when u become a mother u make a sacrifice for ur children, how they school well, how they eat well, how they have a nice clothes, how they feeling etc... Like every mom in the world must be like that. For me my mom is the best, she made a lot of sacrifice for me and for my brothers... I really love her, I really want to make her proud....Thats one of my dream, I want my mom, my dad happy.






0 comments: