January 02, 2012

New Day

Today is 3rd in Januari 2012, there is a lot of new things have to explore and have to do.But mostly I really excited to do those things...Daily work really exhausted and hectic, but part of me enjoyed that, I think that's part of being success. Success for me is about do what I love and love what I do... It doesn't matter what people said about me, about being crazy at work, about too ambitious 'bout my dream, just me who know what that for.


This year is about respect, I really don't understand why most people judging someone just from their appeareance,richness, etc. That's really suck, few people judging me from what things I have, for example Do I have a fancy car? Do  I have a beautiful house? Is that important for you know all of that?

When u have those things seems like all people respect you, even people u don't know before. Hmmm.... Am I will like those people? hopefully not, coz most people really look me from my appeareance. that's not fair ha? What about personality? Is personality not important anymore lately?


I'm not coming from rich family, but I respect people because they deserved that, not becoz they rich or they have a lot of money....When I was child I think I can have respect if I have a great rank at school, and later I think when I get my master I can have respect from people, but not only that in fact, the first thing is money, its all about money.


Money can change people, even brotherhood and sisterhood...Money really has power to do all that...YEah some people said happiness is all about money.  I'm not gonna say not agree or agree, but all I feel that money is important for me, for doing something or buying something that I like, money can make all things easier...U can agree or not agree with my opinion. Someone always says that money is not everything, he dedicated himself for another people...really salute...I realize I don't have kind hearted like that, all I care is about my self, about how I reach my dreams....How selfish I am.. Today, I think how to be part of care about other people who needs our help (money, hands, etc).






0 comments: