July 07, 2012

L.O.V.E

I remembered, First time I felt in love when I was in Junior High, That time it was weird , I'm really young and didn't know about love at all....Time by time I learned that felt in love is wonderful, U really want to meet him everytime and make ur life changes totally.



In my definition, when I love someone I totally accept him for who he is, just the way he is, I don't wanna change him as my own. When I was in Senior High, there are so many question about how is ur boyfriend type? We always said that we want a good guy, a handsome guy, a religious guy, a charming guy, a strong guy, and a lovely guy, so many criteria rite? but in a real world u can't have everything that u want to... for example maybe he is a good guy, but his style like a punk, hmmmm or maybe he is really religious but he is not handsome, It just in a fairytale that u can have a prince charming who really rich, handsome, and a good guy...



At the point when u love each other, u accept everything, u want to sacrifice everything for him/her rite? there is no guarantee that life is easy, but with love u can face togerther fot anything problem. I like adventurous guy, a strong guy who can protect me from anything..., guy who like adventurous things like extreems sports...hmmm really weird about my type? how about handsome? I think that a bonus, but the important things for me are u really understand each other and take care each other like u care ur self. In relationship its not about lose or win but its about equal, means u and her/him in equal position.



Sometimes I think about a weird stuff like how God create love for woman and man, Can I pick with whom that I fall in love??? With whom I spend the rest of my life? Is that possible love at the first sight? so many questions that I can't answer....Hmmm that's a silly thought...



With love, a cool guy became a romantic guy, always said nice things and really make woman feel want to fly...I like too when someone I loved said about nice things to me :). Love not depend on ur ages, old and young are the same, when u fall in love , the reaction is same pattern even though u are and old man or old woman....



So love is something good,something wonderful, this feeling can't go away easily,... u always gonna keep it forever....like original soundtrack for breaking dawn , " A thousand years" I have loved you for a thousand years, I love you for a thousand more, its means forever....


That's really sweet, love for forever......I order one God, for a guy who love me for a thousand years :)

0 comments: