April 05, 2012

White April

Hey, it's April....time going so fast huh? I feel older and older every month.... Today I organize my laptop, and found old pictures when I used to be work at office... especially at photography studio.... Me and my coworker always took pictures for having fun, sometimes for work.....


I found this picture when  my friend took pictures for brides campaign for company....












Me and my friend wore a white dress, like it.....I like white colour, it's pure and clean.... Hmmmm miss that moment....

This april is easter ...I used to be go to church, but now....I prefer pray in my heart....Easter meaning still in me....Whatever people said, I just believe that Jesus always love me no matter what...So grateful for His Blessing....Happy Easter everyone :)

0 comments: