October 04, 2012

New Beginning

Hello October, hope u will be my lucky month, hmmm coz last month was a tough month I've been through... This early October I went to Jakarta to visit my mom and dad. It's been 3 years I never met them since I decided moving to Jakarta....Miss them a lot... I went JAkarta just for a day, I went early morning and left in the afternoon, because of my disease, I can't stay for a couple days, so bad...


It was really happy to see my parents after a long time....but in the same time I really upset coz I have to go back to Yogya again. Hope I'll see u guys in the later month, after I'm getting well.


This October is the new beginning for me, for my target, for my passion, I really don't want waste my time to be a loser and always whinning about my life. I really want to be something, doing anything about my passion, I will start ASAP, for the near time, I have to be healthy with drink medicine every single day, and try to live with healthy way... time to get exercise, eating vegetables, and start my sewing lesson, It must be really fun and pump the spirit.


My mom is a tailor, when I was a child I always play with my mom's stuff, even I really want become a tailor like my mom, I love to design my own clothes from my mom's fabric leftover, I like make a ribbon, a cute dress, a blanket, a handkerchief, etc. But my chance was limited, coz when I continued my senior high, I have to go to another town, and forgetting my passion for a long time. Now I'm at fashion industry, I sell women's clothes, and I remember about my passion when I was a child....So I decided to follow my passion. U must be say that I'm weird because actually my backgound is accounting, not related to fashion and design. But, I wanna see what happen next when I follow my passion then...Just wanna be happy and enjoying life, no worries about something, but confidence to face the world. Hello world......
This month will be exciting, hope will be running smoothly...GANBATTE

0 comments: