May 02, 2012

Hey, It's May

Time is going so fast lately, and here we are on May... I've been thinking about my life, what my life's purpose and what should I do. Don't know why, I really not in the mood lately, I just feel tired with my life....I really need something new, something that can make me excited.... And nowadays I don't like meet people, prefer like sitting in front of computer to do my job... Is it normal? hmmm  I don't think so....I don't know this feeling is weird, just wanna have a lonely time, and have a "me" time.... 


I really don't know why I always have a bad dreams lately, its really suck,make me can't sleep well, and really feel exhausted....Is that anything bad will happen? hmmmm hope not...


Sometime I am thinking that I really need vacation, for catch up a new spirit, I imagine that I go picnic to the beach, I can hear the waves, feel the sunshine...hmmmm sounds interesting....







Seems relaxing ha? I copy this image from google, that are beaches from Maldives....Feeling comfy and relax.....

1 comments:

Ke said...

ur blog is so adorable! :)