April 08, 2012

Being Angry

I don't like being angry actually, but nowadays too many people made me angry and felt like really want to escape from all of this....U can say that I'am too sensitive, but usually I can keep it my angry just for my self, but now I am really angry, with other people and with my self...


First, I don't like someone ask for to do this to do that, give her favor to do all that stuff, but she even doesn't care how busy I am to do her stuff, from now why do I even care bout her? I'm not her assistant, really make me badmood lately..... From now I don't care anymore anything about her, really dissapointed, she just call me when she want me to do something for her. Really difficult this day to find a true friend.


Second, there is a stalker, who called me about six to ten times a day, and keep send me text message, that's really annoying....I hate it, and that make me angry...So much energy to feel angry, I can't keep my mind think straight just want to blow.



Third, I feel not trusted, someone not trust me, that's hurt, really annoying, and I really don't like if someone try to control me....I own my self, nobody can't control me to do something that I like. Even my parents can't control me, I have my own rules. I really appreciate that someone care about me, but its not mean that you can control me...I can take a critic but not controlling...


I need cooling down my head to all of this, imagine going somewhere that I can feel comfortable, peaceful, and enjoy my time.....


 

0 comments: